Okay, so since we've been getting a lot of guff from our siblings about a potential name, we've decided to follow in Keith and Amelia's footsteps (hope that's okay! :) and call our baby "Princess Consuela" for now.
I never realized that choosing a baby name could be so hard! Everybody has so many opinions, which is totally fine, but when you really like a name and other people don't see eye to eye, well, it's hard for me I guess. Sky, on the other hand, has no problems and doesn't care what other people think so I'm trying hard to do the same.
Take a gander at one of my favorite FRIENDS episodes, it's the one where "Princess Consuela" comes from:
And, hey, at least it's not "Crap Bag" right? P.S. Sorry about the funky color, but what else can you expect from a random You Tube uploaded clip?
I never realized that choosing a baby name could be so hard! Everybody has so many opinions, which is totally fine, but when you really like a name and other people don't see eye to eye, well, it's hard for me I guess. Sky, on the other hand, has no problems and doesn't care what other people think so I'm trying hard to do the same.
Take a gander at one of my favorite FRIENDS episodes, it's the one where "Princess Consuela" comes from:
And, hey, at least it's not "Crap Bag" right? P.S. Sorry about the funky color, but what else can you expect from a random You Tube uploaded clip?
5 comments:
"And I love Crap!" LOL I love FRIENDS! Your crib is darling as well. Good pick. :)
That was hilarious!
I loved watching this! SO FUNNY!! and I'm so glad you found my BLOG too!!
Yeah, picking a name is tough. Half the reason I didn't tell people the names we were thinking about is because I didn't want their opinions! It's a really personal decision and people will always tell you what they think, whether you want them to or not! Other fun FRIENDS names to think about for Baby Chugg could be Regina Phalange or Manona! :)
I also LOVE this episode! You guys are so so funny! Don't worry about the whole name thing. George didn't have a name until he was three days old! It is a really hard decision, so just follow your gut. My one suggestion is to think of them having that name when they are 40, if is still seems good then - do it!
Post a Comment