Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Milestones!!

And I'm over the hump! I'm officially in my 21st week, yay!! That means I can start "counting down" now instead of counting up to halfway, what a breakthrough! Since I haven't had an ultrasound in a little while, we'll just pretend that this is what our baby looks like right now (this is supposedly what a 20-week baby looks like):

Another milestone that Sky was going to blog about but never got around to: he can feel our little baby kick! I started feeling her around 14 or 15 weeks, just not very strong movements and he could feel her kick at 18 weeks so he's been getting a lot of "hurry, come feel this!!" for the past couple weeks. The first time he felt her I asked him why he didn't seem very excited and he just kind of sat there and said "it's so weird, there's someone growing inside you" and just couldn't get over it. I have to agree with him though, it's pretty amazing and can be kind of hard to believe that a little baby is growing inside me. Can any of you guys relate?

As you can see, we also bought our first major baby purchase, our cute little crib! We absolutely love it and are so happy with the one we chose. It's such a hard decision!! I guess any final decision is hard for me but we couldn't be happier and can't wait to get the rest of the nursery put together :)


6 comments:

micah folsom photography said...

aahh that's so exciting! it really is so crazy to think of a lil thing growin inside you. amazing though!

Randi Patch said...

Look how dang cute! I can't wait to come over and see it!

Kevin and SueAnn said...

I love the crib!! It is super cute! And as for names that can be a tough one, Kev already picked out all our kids names, I like them, we will see if I change my mind by the time we have kids!

Shanda said...

I love the crib! I can't wait to see everything put together and take pictures! YES!!!!

The Taylor Family said...

Hey guys! Looks like you guys are having a fun summer. I'm excited for the little one to come. I love the joke about princess consuela. I LOVE FREINDS!Steph your are quite the seamstress. I'm jealous. I could learn a thing or two fron you!

hoLLY said...

I love the crib! it is so cute. congrats on hitting the half way mark! enjoy being prego cause it goes by sooo fast and they are here before you know it!