I decided it's time to replace that sad little post I had last time so time quick update:
Selma is our silly girl lately. I look at this picture and my heart melts!
Last week, she climbed up onto my a chair by the computer in my parents' house and somehow got to my family's blog and was loving pointing at everybody and showing my mom.
Maybe she'll be a computer geek like her mom :)
She's loved going in the car and the past week or two every time I ask if she wants to get in the car, she walks over to me with her arms in the air as if to say "pick me up! Let's go Mom!"
She's loved going in the car and the past week or two every time I ask if she wants to get in the car, she walks over to me with her arms in the air as if to say "pick me up! Let's go Mom!"
Bath time is one of her favorite times of the day and recently she's been trying to drink her bathwater, yum! I used to think that baths were a hassle and wouldn't always give her one everyday but not anymore! Baths are the best!!
Selma is our happy, crazy toddler and, even though she's cutting four molars right now (yikes!), we still love her to pieces!
I might not have any fun pictures of us, but I'll give you an update anyway :)
Sky just switched his major to Technical Sales and is finally happy in school, hooray!!
He also just started his first day at a new branch that is still close to home but is bigger and better so we are super excited about that as well and he is loving it so all the better! Writing that down just made me realize how truly blessed we are as a family, I take too many things for granted.
And, his personal favorite, church basketball started up again!!
He also just started his first day at a new branch that is still close to home but is bigger and better so we are super excited about that as well and he is loving it so all the better! Writing that down just made me realize how truly blessed we are as a family, I take too many things for granted.
And, his personal favorite, church basketball started up again!!
As for me, my piano teaching has literally blossomed over night, or at least over the past month. I went from having 1 student before Christmas to 10! Luckily, I have the most supportive family that a girl could ask for and they let me come over every week and teach lessons there while they watch my little rascal, another huge blessing that again I have taken for granted, I love my family!
I've also been getting a lot more into selling things on eBay (if you ever need any monogrammed Pottery Barn Kids or Teen stuff, let me know :) and am trying to survive a full class load of school (please, let the group projects be OVER!!)
In addition to starting P90X a couple weeks ago, I have loved being on a dodgeball league and indoor soccer league with friends the past few months, feels good to actually be doing something to get in shape!
I've also been getting a lot more into selling things on eBay (if you ever need any monogrammed Pottery Barn Kids or Teen stuff, let me know :) and am trying to survive a full class load of school (please, let the group projects be OVER!!)
In addition to starting P90X a couple weeks ago, I have loved being on a dodgeball league and indoor soccer league with friends the past few months, feels good to actually be doing something to get in shape!
4 comments:
I love the pictures of Selma! She is such a cutie! That's awesome you're doing P90X, you'll have to let me know how it is! Also, dodgeball? How freakin awesome! How do you find out about these things?!
Hey guys, you might not remember us. Jace served with Skyler in Chile. We found your blog from the Ellis' blog. We hope all is going well!
Stephers! I'm doing p90x too!! I'm so freaking sore all the time. You gotta keep me updated with how you're doing!
Also, do you monogram?? I have some PB Christmas stockings that need to be monogrammed, lemme know.
Selma is adorbs!!! Love ya!
What cute pics!! Tysha's the same way with the computer. I don't know how she gets on or does the things she does! The next generation really IS computer savvy! :) It was good to see you guys yesterday- I meant to tell you how cute Selma's little dress and matching bow were! :) These kids grow up way too fast!
Post a Comment