Can I just say again how amazingly talented our friends are? At the end of November one of our best friends, Mitzi, took our family pictures and some for Selma's first birthday as well, yay!!
Not only did she take some at the end of November, but back in October we had a little shoot as well and, apparently, Selma has hit that stage where sitting still and smiling for the camera is not an option. So, Mitz being the wonderful person she is, scheduled a second shoot for us, even though she still got some great pictures with Selma being a pill and everything. (Oh, and Selma was still a pill for the second shoot, thanks for putting up with us Mitz!)
Love love LOVE these pictures (and these are just some), thanks so much girl!! Everybody check out her photography website at mitzitorgersenphotography.com, I promise, you'll be blown away too, she has got a fantastic talent! Here are some of my favs (I didn't post my most favorite family shot since it's getting sent out on our Christmas card :)











14 comments:
Beautiful pictures!! And BEAUTIFUL familY!!
This reminds me, we need to get ours done...BAD!
So adorable! She did a fabulous job with your pics. You have such a cute family.
Very cute Steph! You all look great. Selma is so photogenic!
these are so cute!! i love them all!
I love these! You look so gorgeous in all of these pictures!! Selma is also the cutest!!
very cute!
Love them! They're all so cute of course, how could you go wrong.
LOVE LOVE LOVE THEM!
I am so happy I found your blog! I swear I have been here before but didn't have it saved. How are you doing? YOur pictures are so cute! Your little one is so so precious!
So cute Steph. I love them! Selma is such a beauty.
Cute family pictures!
ok i love the one second from the bottom.. that is not a frequent face seeing how she is always cheesin it but that is awesome I love her like 'grumpy' face!! they are soo darling!!!
Selma is so cute and your pictures are priceless. Starting Jan 1 I am posting a daily blog at tanyagarn@blogspot.com to get my life back on track now that all my little chicks left the nest and took my motivation. If your boredom sinks to a new low, then join me in my journey.
cute pics! You look SO much like your mom!
Post a Comment