Friday, July 31, 2009

I'm Mascara Free!

And you can be too!! My wonderfully talented, cute friend Mitzi has started doing eyelash extensions and yesterday she did mine over at our friend Holly's house, it was a blast! It's nice waking up with "make-up" on, thanks girl!!

Here's a completely make-up-less before shot:


And a completely make-up-less (but with eyelash extensions) after shot:

And a side view:

Pretty sweet, eh?

To kick-off her new business, Mitzi is giving away a free full set, that's right, 100% FREE! Go to her blog: mitzirae.blogspot.com for more info.. Oh, and did I mention that because she's out of her home, she charges less than half of most salons? You cannot find a better deal for such a great service and product!!

So for all you ladies that like saving time and feeling & looking fabulous, shoot Mitz an email:

17 comments:

Liv said...

Good gravy girl what a hottie you are! Those look AMAZING!!

Matt and Marci said...

you're eyes look gorgeous!

cheeks said...

wowza! those are amazing...and look way natural! so, i'm totally going to enter!

Marianne said...

Wow! I'm really tempted to give that a try!

Devin & Kailie said...

They're so nice aren't they! I had them on for my wedding and I loved them! PS you look great with them :)

The DeGiulio's said...

Your eyelashes look gorgeous. I swear I have the shortest eye lashes ever, I will have to look into it.

The Obergs said...

Oh my! I want them, I want them! Steph, you look so great. I can't believe what a difference it makes. I NEED some of those.

Brett and Lex said...

They look awesome! Where was she 7 months ago when I got married?!

Ashley and Devan said...

Those are amazing! I would love to have that done.

Cason Clan said...

Wow Steph they look great!!

hoLLY said...

they look great on you!!!!it was a lot of fun!

Sean, Megan, Audrey, and Adam said...

You look fabulous!! I have always wanted to try eyelash extensions. It seems like it would be a lot of fun.

micah folsom photography said...

They look SO good!

Craig and Sharelle said...

You look beautiful Steph!

The Sayamas said...

I agree with all these commments! They look awesome! I want them!

Brook Parker said...

They look amazing! I wish I was back in Utah to get them done by her! You should ask her if she would like to fly to Okinawa lol, she would get AMAZING business over here!

Sale and Jaimee said...

gorgeous! Holly has done mine before and I love it! So easy to not wear makeup! I love Selmas hair! so cute! I can't wait for Halia to start growing some.