
Last night, after a week of letting our sweet little one cry it out a few times every night, Selma slept through the night!! That's right.. Didn't wake up once (that is unless I've become immune to her cries in the night, hopefully that's not the case..) and woke up happy as a clam (is that how the saying goes?)
I was never told, either, that once they get more comfortable and on a better sleeping schedule at night that she would do better with naps during the day too, this is glorious!! We've always struggled a bit with naps because she would either go down and wake up 20 minutes later or I would just have no clue when she would take a nap but now she's definitely on a schedule of sorts and I am loving it!!
So, many thanks to everyone's advice and well-wishes, they certainly did their job!! As I head to bed now, let's just hope that this wasn't a trick she was trying to pull because, as the picture said, sleep is GOOD!
8 comments:
yay for sleep!!!
YEA!! Good work!:)
oh that is good news!
Oh yeah. I know how hard it is to let them cry it out. So good job! And just let me tell you...it is SO worth it. Jackson is still a great sleeper!
Yea! Stick with it and she will be a good little sleeper soon enough.
Yay! Congrats! Way to be tough!!
I am jealous! I can not wait for that day either! Good job, and thanks for posting this! Good info.. as your blog always is
I am jealous! I can not wait for that day either! Good job, and thanks for posting this! Good info.. as your blog always is
Post a Comment