I saw this on Liv's blog and just had to spread the enlightenment. Watch and know how amazing you are!! Now get out there and make something special, you can do it!!
ok so I know I just met you at church last week. But i just noticed you commented on my sister in laws blog. Brianne Rollins. Thats just crazy that you guys know her some how. Weird. haha. Anyways I just have to say that I am a HUGE jazz fan to! Go jazz!! 9 in a roW!
okay... just what I needed to hear. You know those days (or years or lifetimes) when you don't feel adequate or creative and you just need a little boost. Perfect. Thanks for posting that... you're the best Steph.
6 comments:
I'm so happy to see this video on so many other blogs now!
My mom will be so happy that her email to me is affecting others so positively :)
I appreciate the uplifting reminder of my potential as an individual. Now I just have to do something about it.....
Hmmmm....funny how I just posted this on my blog today too. Great message.
I loved this talk the first time I heard it. Thanks for the reminder. We all need that boost once and awhile.
ok so I know I just met you at church last week. But i just noticed you commented on my sister in laws blog. Brianne Rollins. Thats just crazy that you guys know her some how. Weird. haha. Anyways I just have to say that I am a HUGE jazz fan to! Go jazz!! 9 in a roW!
okay... just what I needed to hear. You know those days (or years or lifetimes) when you don't feel adequate or creative and you just need a little boost. Perfect. Thanks for posting that... you're the best Steph.
Post a Comment