That's right for those of you who know me, know that I am a huge Jazz fan and am consumed by random Jazz trivia. So any of you who might have an extra ticket one night don't be shy give me a call. I promise I will be shouting the whole game, you'll be sure to have a great time.
So now that I've told you all about my extreme love for the Jazz, I guess I can explain our experience at the game at the top of the Stadium. Steve Collard was able to get some extra Jr. Jazz tickets from his mom and who else would he invite to cheer on the Jazz but me.

I was really surprised on how well our camera could zoom in from the top to get these great pictures.
I was really surprised on how well our camera could zoom in from the top to get these great pictures.
Deron Williams getting ready to take it to Oklahoma City, D-Will is most definitely my favorite player.
Here I am ecstatic and enjoying every moment of the game.
No comments:
Post a Comment