I've been loving all this Pay It Forward stuff I've been seeing on blogs lately and I actually won something for once, yay!! I was too late when I saw Liv's post (where I got these rules from, thanks girl!) but I saw this on my friend Missy's blog and jumped on it soon enough and I'm uber excited, she's so crafty and cute!
I've been really looking forward to doing this so let me explain the rules..
1. Be one of the first THREE bloggers to leave a comment on this post, which then entitles you to a handmade item from me -- probably something sewn, or maybe a yummy treat, considering that's all I know how to do :)
2. Winners must post this challenge on their own blog, meaning that you will Pay It Forward, creating a handmade gift -anything!- for the first THREE bloggers who leave a comment on YOUR post about this giveaway!
3. The gift that you send to your 3 friends can be from any price range and you have 365 days to make/ship your item. This means you should be willing to maintain your blog at least until you receive your gift and have shipped your gifts. And, remember: It’s the Spirit and the Thought That Count!
4. When you receive your gift, please feel free to blog about it, sharing appropriate linky love! If you are not one of the top three commenters on this post, you can still play along. Go ahead and start your own Pay It Forward chain, and encourage your blogging friends to do the same! SO, REMEMBER...Pay it forward!
Don't worry, now that I'm a stay at home mom, I've been looking for hobbies and things to make so I'm hoping it won't take a whole year to get the goodies out to ya :) Happy blogging!!
I've been really looking forward to doing this so let me explain the rules..
1. Be one of the first THREE bloggers to leave a comment on this post, which then entitles you to a handmade item from me -- probably something sewn, or maybe a yummy treat, considering that's all I know how to do :)
2. Winners must post this challenge on their own blog, meaning that you will Pay It Forward, creating a handmade gift -anything!- for the first THREE bloggers who leave a comment on YOUR post about this giveaway!
3. The gift that you send to your 3 friends can be from any price range and you have 365 days to make/ship your item. This means you should be willing to maintain your blog at least until you receive your gift and have shipped your gifts. And, remember: It’s the Spirit and the Thought That Count!
4. When you receive your gift, please feel free to blog about it, sharing appropriate linky love! If you are not one of the top three commenters on this post, you can still play along. Go ahead and start your own Pay It Forward chain, and encourage your blogging friends to do the same! SO, REMEMBER...Pay it forward!
Don't worry, now that I'm a stay at home mom, I've been looking for hobbies and things to make so I'm hoping it won't take a whole year to get the goodies out to ya :) Happy blogging!!
7 comments:
Ooohhh!! I've never won anything in my life. Oh wait I won a my little pony when I was like 2... but that doesn't count, right?! But anyways, super fun! I love the pics of your little one.
What a fun idea. I havent heard of it until I saw your post. THats fun you won something too, I never win anything either. So whats new with you guys besides your adorable little girl? I miss that we arent in the same ward anymore.
I want to win some of your sewing talents!
Hee, I had to wait until there were 3 comments to leave you one so I wouldn't win again. 8) I just want to CONGRATULATE you on winning. 8) This is going to be sooo fun!! Oh the anticipation of waiting to see when you will get your gift.....moooowwwwhhaaaa!!!! 8) I can't believe how fast selma is growing. She is such a good mix between you guys. I really miss hanging out with you guys. We need to get together more. I am glad you won my pay it foward so I can get my fat butt over to see your cute little girl. Are you going to be home on friday??? Give me a call and let me know. 475-4307
ok, I just had to tell you that I was looking over your blog (we haven't had the internet for a while) and saw selmas nursery.....oh my!! I think that is the cuttest nursery I have ever seen. It is so cute!!! You are absolutely so extremely talented. Man, I think I am going to have you come over and help me redue Taylors nursery. 8) WOW!! Go steph!
I'm glad you're doing this! It's so much better to create something with a purpose in mind.
dang too late!ha
Post a Comment