Thursday, February 12, 2009

"Daddy needs to shave!"

7 comments:

The DeGiulio's said...

I dont think I'd like those prickly whiskers either! Im sure whatever you make will be adorable! I love Selmas baby room, I think its the cutest one i've seen!

hoLLY said...

haha that is so cute!

Chantel and Brian said...

She's got a sad cry!

Chelsea said...

haha that is so cute! I think we will have the same problem.,. I have to remind my husband constantly to shave! :-) She is SO cute!

The Porter Family said...

That is adorable! I was laughing so hard. :D Poor girl...

Scott, Kelly, Liz, Logan said...

I think her cry would break my heart every time. What a cutie!

The Wangsgard's said...

Hey Steph,
It's Melanie Wangsgard, I saw your blog on Bri and Britt's. Hope you don't mind me snooping. Selma is so cute! And I LOVE her room. Just wanted to say hi! Maybe we can play some time.