Tuesday, January 20, 2009

International Auto Show

Well Steph gave me the assignment to post this one as it was my idea to head down to the International Auto Show. Which was a blast, may I say? The only real problem that I've had to deal with since Saturday is Steph trying figure out how to sell our Rodeo so that she can get a new car. Well good luck with that Steph.
Steph thinking she wants a new Escalade, although we both agree they are way too trendy.

Me in my next car, the 2009 Nissan Maxima. If any of you have seen it you know what I'm talking about.
Checking out what the car has to offer.

Selma enjoying the new car scent.


I think this was inside a new Lincoln MKZ or something.

Selma made it the whole way through the car show without waking up. Maybe I was wrong about the car ride putting her to sleep, it must just be anything to do with cars.

3 comments:

Kevin and SueAnn said...

You guys need to stop and visit when you come down this way!!!

Reggs said...

Escalade too trendy?? That wouldn't stop me from buying one, hee hee.
And the picture of your water filled ceiling was insane. I hope the repairs are swift!

Matt and Marci said...

I love going to the car show with my hubby.... by I can completely feel your pain about wanting a new car Steph. The car show is fun, but always makes me want a NEW car...