Wednesday, December 3, 2008

The Past Few Days..

We didn't take too many pictures on Thanksgiving but it was a good day nonetheless! We headed over to Sky's parent's house around noon and ate dinner and hung out there til about 5 when we headed over to my parents for some more dessert (you can never eat too much pie, right?)

We had a fun little diaper disaster at Sky's parent's when she peed all over the changing pad (luckily we had used it that time because Sky's mom was changing her on their leather sectional, yikes!) and all over herself too. Julie came to the rescue and washed her little outfit and onesie in their washing machine and we were all good to go.


We decided that we didn't have very many pictures of Selma and I, other than at the hospital, since I'm usually the one behind the camera. Not the best but I'm sure we'll be getting some more soon enough. Sky found this little Thanksgiving outfit in Park City when we were up there before she was born. The beanie says "little turkey" and the onesie says "Baby's First Thanksgiving," she looked pretty darn cute.


I am in love with this little girl!! She is too funny, always pulling the funniest faces. I was trying to get a good picture in her outfit and she pulled this face like she was scared or something, she cracks me up! :)

Selma is so lucky to have such a supportive and loving family, she's going to be one spoiled girl what with being held all the time when we go see our families. We love you guys and are so grateful that we have such awesome families!!






















This year my mom played around on Photoshop Elements and made a way cute Christmas card that she's sending out to everyone this year but we didn't have an updated family picture so last week we took some in our backyard and this was the outfit that Selma wore. It was the first time that I'd really dressed her up so we wanted to make sure that we took some pictures. Thanks Randi for the super cute outfit, isn't she a doll? :)



It doesn't get much sweeter than a peaceful sleeping baby (even when one of her hands is trapped in her sleeve making her slightly weird looking :)

I decided to play around on Photoshop Elements yesterday and make a "practice" baby announcement. Kami took her pictures on Tuesday (thanks girl, I can't wait to see them!!) so I just used a picture that we had. It's obviously not professional or anything but it's my first try and it showed me how to post it to the internet so I figured I'd try posting it to see what it looked like.

7 comments:

Greg + Kristin said...

She is such a beautiful baby! Seeing all of you with your cute little babies makes me want my own!!!

JOHNICA said...

I need to hold her

Kevin and SueAnn said...

isn't photoshop elements the best!! i am totally related to your Polatis friends!

Chantel and Brian said...

I love the picture's of the baby! She is seriously beautiful!

Chelsea said...

Your little girl is SO beautiful! I am happy it stayed a girl! All your stories make me a little nervous though... haha

hoLLY said...

love her announcement!!! so glad we finally got to meet her, she is adorable!!!

Christi said...

She is seriously so cute!! She has a great complexion, and her features are perfect. ADORABLE! I am so happy for you guys, having a baby is such a blessing. Christi