Just wanted to send out a little shout-out to my sweet hubby who has filled the role of "daddy" so fantastically. Having him home the whole first week was amazingly helpful, he is the glue that holds our little family together.
Even when both his girls are upset, he keeps his cool and is just the most patient person. He helps me to know that it's going to be alright and always is willing to help in whatever way he can.
I love to see just how much he loves Selma. The way he holds her and makes up goofy songs to keep her entertained is priceless. He's definitely got the magic touch and she loves snuggling with him.
I know that with him back at work this week that he's felt a lot less involved and wishes that he could be home with us so I just wanted him to know how much he is missed by both of us and that every minute that we get to spend with him at home is precious. He does such a great job with everything and we are so grateful that he is so diligent in supporting our family and working hard for us.
We love you sweetie!! Thank you so much for all that you do, everything is so much appreciated and I know that I don't show you enough so keep up the great work!! Love you!
5 comments:
Congratulations on your new baby! She is beautiful! I can tell you're going to have so much fun with her. Enjoy every minute!
Oh, Steph! That's just awesome. It's so neat to have such a wonderful and supportive husband, isn't it? They make all the difference. I really enjoyed reading about your delivery story... kind of makes me nervous because I plan on going natural, but I guess it might be different because I'm planning on it. I don't know. I told Brad that I will have both options if worse comes to worse. We'll see what happens!! :)
PS No, I'm not pregnant.
Who would have thought Sky would be such an awesome dad? Just kidding, I always knew he would be. He was always so cute with Kaemon I knew he would be such a good dad. She is so cute-keep the pictures coming!
how sweet~! isn't amazing how you see this different side of them that is so sweet that you just can't explain how it makes you feel inside! Mp was the same way I still love watching him with our little guy! you are very lucky!
I cant believe how incredibly sappy all of this is. I love you too sweetie, but that first photo you posted of me needs to be taken down, it's terrible. Anywho, there really isnt any need for a tribute I haven't done anything really special.
Post a Comment