Monday, December 15, 2008

Newborn "Babe" at Two Weeks..

We got the pictures from Kami today and they all turned out so great!! I'm so lucky to have such talented friends :) Check out her blog by clicking here to see some of her other work, she's awesome!!

Shooting them was really fun, I don't think I could ever be a photographer though, I don't have "the eye" for good pictures. I couldn't really picture any of the final shots when I was watching Kam take them, pretty amazing stuff!

I'm so glad we have these memories of her, it already seems like she's getting so big and growing up so fast even though everybody always says the same thing when they meet her: "she's so tiny!"

Here are some of my favorites in no particular order, I might as well have just posted all of the pictures, I love all the pictures of my little "babe"!!













14 comments:

Carrie said...

Oh Steph! She is SWEET!!! Those pics are too cute!! I found your blog through Marci's it is so good to see how you are doing! CONGRATS on everything! Your lil' girl is a doll!!!

Cami said...

those turned out great!! so sweet.

micah folsom photography said...

Those are PRECIOUS! she is adorable steph!

Clark Family said...

These are amazing!! I want the name of your photographer! She did such a great job!! And your baby is SO SO PRETTY!!!

hoLLY said...

WOW! Kami did a great job, they are awesome! Selema is so cute!

Benjamin and Mollie said...

Selma is making me want a baby!! Although mine would probably not be half as cute as she is! You guys are so lucky. I love the pics and am glad you're feeling better :)

Anonymous said...

Wow! Those are beautiful! Your friend surely has a wonderful talent. Tell her congrats! By the way, Selma has some little muscles on her! Her little bathing pictures show her little arm and back muscles. How cute!

Cole & Jess said...

She is perfect. Those pictures turned out great. Seeing all my friends have babies makes me want one so bad! Hope all is well...Jess

Christi said...

She is so cute! Those pics are great, I love the ones of her in that tutu! She will love those when she gets bigger.

Richard and Michelle said...

Wow Steph so cute! I want to see her! You guys looks so good!

Mitzi said...

I love them! Seriously! I started to type my favorites, but then I realized I was putting down all of them! She's just so snuggly and perfect.

Camille said...

She is so darling!!! Beautiful pics!

Laci, Jonn, Kaden and Maylee said...

Oh steph these pictures are priceless!!! Enjoy the moments they are so little!! It goes by way to fast!! She is absolutly gorgeous!!

Rob and Bri said...

She is adorable! Congratulations! I haven't had a chance to look at your blog til now, but I've been thinking about you. I'm glad all went well for the most part with the labor/delivery and that you have this beautiful blessing in your life now. It sounds like you are both wonderful parents and she is a lucky little girl. Parenting is definitely a learning experience and can be a struggle, but always worth it.