Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Maternity Memories..

So my dear friend, Shanda, is an aspiring photographer and can I just say that she is AWESOME?! She is so so fun and does such a great job with everything she does. Well, because she's getting her photography business going, she wanted to boost up her portfolio and asked if she could do some maternity pictures with me and Sky.

Well we were all in, of course, and had a blast shooting with her. She made us feel so comfortable and, trust me, I am not one to feel comfortable in front of a camera unless I'm making silly faces, which I was in a lot of these anyway (it's hard for us not to be goofy :) ) We had a blast because they were more like doing engagements all over again, just with a pregnant belly this time :) Shanda asked if we wanted to do anything else and Sky even asked to do some more shots so I think he had a pretty great time too..








I think this one of Sky is my favorite! It's such a cute shot of my sweet hubby, it's a classic Sky face and I love it!





Shanda saw this sign driving back to our house and couldn't miss the opportunity to shoot with it, gotta love the "bump"!



I don't know if I could say how happy we were that she was willing to do those for us, it was great!! It'll be so nice to look back and remember these times and have these memories, so thanks Shanda!! Go check out some of her other work here :)

21 comments:

Anonymous said...

She did a great job. Steph you look H-O-T HOT! I hope I look that great when I'm pregnant! That's a really fun thing for you two to have.

micah folsom photography said...

How fun! you look so cute!! what a fun thing to do with your cute little baby bump!

Kevin and SueAnn said...

You are the cutest pregnant girl ever!!

Liz Welker said...

oh my! I could not be happier about finding you and your cute pregnantness!! Congratulations!!!

Chantel and Brian said...

You are the cutest pregnant women ever! You sure pull it off so well. I love the pictures. You guys just look so happy, which is awesome! The pictures were great.

Mitzi said...

Cute cute cute! Seriously Steph, you are amazingly beautiful!

Matt and Marci said...

Oh Steph....you look georgeous! I am excited to see pictures of the finished nursery!

Idontcare said...

You are an absolutely adorable pregnant girl... I'm so happy for you my dear!

Shanda said...

Stephers! You are such a sweatie! Thanks for all your wonderful comments! You are so cute preggers that I couldn't take a bad picture! Wait til you get your disk you are going to love them all! Love your face!

candice said...

you look so cute! she is an awesome photographer. I wish i had done that! It will be so fun to remember.

Kami said...

Cute, cute, cute! Totally love them. You look great!

Zeb, Hilary, & Camden said...

I love the pictures! I have never seen anyone take maternity pics like that... they turned out great!

Benjamin and Mollie said...

Oh Steph! These are the most darling things ever :) How do you do that? You're the most glamorous pregnant girl on the earth. I only hope I can look half that cute! You're outfit is so cute and Shanda is an awesome photographer!! LOVE IT!

Anonymous said...

The picture where you two are on the couch reminds me of something out of the ENSIGN and the article would read something like, "The Joys of Parenthood"

Dream come true said...

You are such a cute prego I am seriously Jealous

The Taylor Family said...

You look so stinking cute. I LOVE your shirt. Where di you get it? Steph I am so sorry but I missed your shower. I was working all day but I will bring you a present soon. Can't wait to see the little one!

Anonymous said...

I LOVE these pics!!! How fun!

Lissy and Dan Valletta said...

Hey girl, I found you on Brooke's blog....you are so cute pregnant! I love it! You'll be such a good mom....you were always stealing everyone's baby at church! Congrats!!!

Tanya said...

Hey Steph, so I have officially joined the blogging world. Your pictures are so great and you look so cute pregnant. Love ya, Tanya

Greg + Kristin said...

Steph! I love your pics! YOu look Awesome pregnant! I hope I look that good! COngrats! I can't wait to see pics of the new little one! You should add my blog...it's gandkpolatis.blogspot.com Glad to see you're doing great!! Love, Kristin

Sean, Megan, Audrey, and Adam said...

Hey Stephanie! You have got to be one of the cutest pregnant girls ever. I did not look nearly as cute as you when I was prego.. I love the pictures, they seem like fun to have.=)