And now for a long overdue baby update! We got our new camera thanks to Mitzi and Chris (you guys have no idea how thankful we are, thank you so much for helping us get it!! :) so I thought I'd finally get some pictures posted of our 4D ultrasound that we had back in July and couldn't miss a 27 week belly shot, lovely.
So I really didn't know I looked this big, you look different to yourself in the mirror I guess. I kept making Sky take another picture and then another because I thought that it must be the angle but verdict's in, that's what I look like at 27 weeks.
Here's cute little Baby Chugg's front view, sorry a lot of these are blurry but pictures of pictures aren't always the most reliable :)
And a fun profile view, the ultrasound tech said that everything was looking normal and good so that was a sweet sigh of relief.
This is a view of her cute button nose and HUMONGOUS lips! The ultrasound techs and our doctor all commented on her big lips, looks like she inherited them from her dad.
Baby Chugg with her arms crossed in front of her body with her left hand on her forehead and her right hand resting on her arm, she was all cuddled up resting peacefully.
This is my favorite shot of her because I am just already in love with her little fingers!! And her nose, and lips, and eyes and, well you get the picture. I just can't wait to kiss her cute little fingers, I'm in love with my sweet baby!!
Now that I'm in my 28th week (yay!) I think I'm getting in to that uncomfortable pregnant stage with the back aches and horrible heartburn. I really haven't had it that bad, as Sky can witness like he did when we spoke on Sunday. He ended his talk with something about how he's so grateful for all I've gone through being pregnant (thanks sweetie :) and then right after that "but, it hasn't been too rough on her." We all got a crack outta that one, hearing it out of the husband's mouth, gotta love it. Getting closer though really has gotten me more and more excited, especially now that I'm in my 3rd Trimester, hallelujah!!
The movements I feel from her now are more like her repositioning herself so I can feel her whole body shift and if I push on my stomach I can feel hard spots where she's pushing her head or some other body part against me, it's so cool, I love it! Something else I love, the beloved crotch kicks from my sweet baby girl, especially with a full bladder (TMI? Sorry 'bout that) They may not be the most pleasant of things but it's actually pretty funny. I felt her get the hiccups the other day too, pretty crazy!!
All in all, I can't believe I only have 3 months left!! At our doctor's appointment last week he told us that she's around 12 inches long and 2 lbs. 3 oz. It just keeps getting more and more real and we are falling more and more head over heels in love :)
Now that I'm in my 28th week (yay!) I think I'm getting in to that uncomfortable pregnant stage with the back aches and horrible heartburn. I really haven't had it that bad, as Sky can witness like he did when we spoke on Sunday. He ended his talk with something about how he's so grateful for all I've gone through being pregnant (thanks sweetie :) and then right after that "but, it hasn't been too rough on her." We all got a crack outta that one, hearing it out of the husband's mouth, gotta love it. Getting closer though really has gotten me more and more excited, especially now that I'm in my 3rd Trimester, hallelujah!!
The movements I feel from her now are more like her repositioning herself so I can feel her whole body shift and if I push on my stomach I can feel hard spots where she's pushing her head or some other body part against me, it's so cool, I love it! Something else I love, the beloved crotch kicks from my sweet baby girl, especially with a full bladder (TMI? Sorry 'bout that) They may not be the most pleasant of things but it's actually pretty funny. I felt her get the hiccups the other day too, pretty crazy!!
All in all, I can't believe I only have 3 months left!! At our doctor's appointment last week he told us that she's around 12 inches long and 2 lbs. 3 oz. It just keeps getting more and more real and we are falling more and more head over heels in love :)
18 comments:
It's so fun to hear a baby update!! Can't wait until she's here!
Steph! You're the cutest pregnant person EVER!!! I'm so dang excited for you guys. So yeah we have a blog! I just barely let people know about it cause I thought our lives weren't exciting enough to merit having one... but I caved & we're now a part of the fun! So we live in Provo right now, but I wish we lived closer so we could party it up! We still need to meet in the middle some time- seriously! Thanks for your comment & for appreciating my randomness. Keep in touch- love ya!!
I am so exited for you!! It will be weird to be a great aunt, but I can't wait to meet her!!
Hey you guys!!! Wow, I didn't think a blog could look so good! I've got to admit, this whole blogging thing is pretty addicting but be patient.....we're just beginners!
You are so cute! It's good to see you are finally showing! You might feel big now, just wait!
Oh steph you look great! Little baby chugg is going to be so cute I can already tell. Thanks for the update :)
You're so cute pregnant! I remember when Parker used to get the hiccups like four or five times a day the last month. It drove me crazy! At first I thought it was the coolest thing, but then it got annoying. I love when you can feel them move regularly. It makes it so much more real!
That is so stinkin' fun. You're going to be the most wonderful mom.
I am just thankful that you finally have a belly on you! You were making all the rest of the pregnant women in the world feel like freaks! You look So stinking cute preg!
You are so cute Steph! I can't wait to see a mini-Stephanie. O jeez..this is going to be the funnest family EVER!
So cute!! :) Tysha had the hiccups all the time during pregnancy too, and I wondered if she would have them as often on the outside... she sure does! Poor little thing! It's really interesting! And don't worry about having a preggo-belly because it's adorable!!!
yep i agree with Amelia, Trae always had the hiccups, in the womb and out! You look so cute pregos!
Cuteness! You've been tagged. Check out my blog for instructions.. lame I know, but I had to freaking do it lol
K Where did you get that darling shirt that you have on in the Bear WORLD picture. I love it!
Hey Steph congratulations on the upcoming baby! I am going on 14 weeks pregnant and I have LOVED reading your blog, and all the pregnant updates! It is fun to see things I have to look forward too!
Hey Stephanie!!CONGRATS on the pregnancy!! That's great!! When are you due? I'm due with our SECOND in March!! It'll be hectic! :) But fun!! Keep in touch!
Awww your ultrasound pics are so adorable, and Steph you look Great! I love reading your little updates, they are so fun :)
I'm so excited for you Steph! And believe me, just when you think you're stomach couldn't get any bigger...it does. I couldn't believe how big I was when I looked at pics of me a week before I delivered. Crazy.
By the way, I'm going to make my blog private, so if you still want to read it just send me an email at mmarci23@hotmail.com and I'll send you an invite!
Post a Comment