I saw this on my friend's brother's blog and thought I would give it a go! Here is what you do:
1. As a comment on my blog, write about a memory that you and I, or you and Sky, had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember!
2. Next (if you choose to), re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty funny to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you.
So let the fun begin!! Can't wait to start sharing memories with everybody!!
1. As a comment on my blog, write about a memory that you and I, or you and Sky, had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember!
2. Next (if you choose to), re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty funny to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you.
So let the fun begin!! Can't wait to start sharing memories with everybody!!
16 comments:
Remember the time we drove down to SLC at like 5:00 am to go to Pres. Hinckley's funeral? That was such a special thing, I'm glad I shared it with you. Also remember last Saturday when y ou came to my surprise birthday party?!? That was AWESOME! :) Love ya steph!
I remember sitting in Relief Society when you were conducting and I was looking at you and thinking, "Man, she has awesome hair! I wish mine would do that." I think your hair is beautiful.
I want to say our best has to be one of our newest. We were sitting at the bottom of a statue...of Jesus...in the middle of a cemetery that Sky took us to...eating Wendy's and pretending like we weren't at all scared. Well, I was scared anyway!
Or maybe my favorite was when you came and hung out with my crazy extended family and fit in perfectly! You are now one of us!
My favorite is the time that we committed a felony together by throwing hundred dollar bills into the air in vault! Bwah ha ha! Or the time when we went to the monster trucks with Dick and it was totally lame! I still have to show you those pictures! Or when we went country dancing and you thought you were in love with that random guy that was leaving for the military. Or when you told everyone that I was going to be mean and that I hated you, but we ended up being best friends (you still need to write a letter to GWCU and tell them I am nice)! Or the time when Michelle and I went streaking and you just waited in the car! That one is prolly my fave!
Hi. How about when your mom would hire me to babysit you? You would be mad because you thought you were old enough to do it on your own. So, this one is obvious.. me calling you sarah michelle geller (sp) I am the first one to call you that, right? :)
hey, it's Chantel from high school, I found your blog through a comment on Katie Mitchell's blog. What a small world. Anyway, just thought I'd say hi, and I love your blog, and congrats on the future baby girl! check us out at brianandchantel.blogspot.com
Ok so you totally know what I am going to say but I have to say it anyway. I have a couple early memories. When your mom would hire me to "babysit" you. Remember our water balloon babies?! Haha. I also remember one time when I was babysitting It was when Pres. Bush was running against Bill CLinton and there was this thing on the Disney Channel where you could call in and vote and we called over and over and over again. We sat and bashed Bill Clinton. I think you were the first person I ever talked politics with. I was 11. You were 9.
Hey Steph! so, I am so excited you are having a girl... we are too! And her nursery looks like it's going to be so cute. As for the memory stuff, most of my memories are of us in choir! haha, good old choir. But remember when I ran into you at Target in Layton last time I was visiting, and neither of us were prego, and now we are both having lil girls! How fun! Maybe someday they can meet and be good friends. Hope everything is going good, it's so fun to keep in touch!
I remember meeting you and thinking...geez she is probably the nicest, happiest most positive person I have ever met. And I was stunned because it never seemed fake or that it was a show. That is just how you are. and i lOVE it. TEACH ME
Hi Steph! I'm glad you found me! How have you been? You're prego! That is so exciting, congratulations! Yeah, we wanted to go to Alex's homecoming (my husband went to his same mission, they met real quick before Alex left) but we didn't know when it was. Surprise, surprise. Oh well, hopefully we'll see him soon!
I remember Skyler getting mad at church ball games. haha -Rory
I would very much appreciate another update:) Maybe some pictures of your baby and belly would be nice, too.
That was from me, Lori. But I just thought of another funny memory. When we were sitting in church and Rory was thanking
you for the outfit, (meaning the baby outfit you got for KAemon) and you thought he was telling you he liked your outfit. "thanks for wearing that..." haha, that was hilarious!
I remember when I used to pick you up for early morning choir practices. I also remember when you and Chris went on some dates.. haha... weird. And I remember when you were called to be relief society president in our ward and at first I was like "What the? She seems so young!!!" I still imagined you as the little Steph from back in the day. But, you did a wonderful job and are mature beyond your years.
Steph, I have such wonderful memories of you. One of my favorites is when we were doing something on stage for an assembly or musical. Obviously I was around either for cheer or for violin, can't remember which one, but you all of a sudden started rocking out on the piano. My jaw just dropped and I couldn't believe how beautiful it was all sounding. All of the memories I have of you are you just smiling your big grin and you were beyond nice to everyone you met. I really looked up to your kindness in school. You were such a wonderful example, even from the time I first met you, you treated like I was an old friend. I really appreciated that.
Post a Comment