
That’s right, it’s Dr. Mario. They came out with this new version for the Wii that’s awesome!! Dr. Mario’s always been my mom’s and my favorite Nintendo game, it’s a lot like Tetris if you’ve never played it before so it’s more of a quick thinking game that’s just a ton of fun!! Hopefully Sky and I will be able to get to bed a little earlier than we have been the past couple nights because the game’s just so addicting! Plus, with the Wii you can play online with other people across the world so you get a little bit of culture too (maybe not..)
So, if any of you would like to join me in my new obsession and vs. me in a friendly match of Dr. Mario, I’m game :)
So, if any of you would like to join me in my new obsession and vs. me in a friendly match of Dr. Mario, I’m game :)
6 comments:
I'm totally in!! I was just about to blog about this as well...so funny. I too have been staying up the past couple of nights playing random people online. (Blake doesn't like to play against me.) Add me to your friend list. My number is 403651626653. Let me know what yours is...if you want to play, I must warn you, I'm pretty good! Ha ha!
We are in too! Chris and I bought one of the old school nintendo games like this a while ago and loved it! This would be so much better! Do you win or Sky?
Steph, I put your number on our Wii friends (that's the longer one) but I need the one from the Dr. Mario game under the friends section. It should be a 12 digit number.
I want this game! I like tetris. Your name game was funny by the waY!
I can totally understand the obsession,(I am a video game nerd at heart!)
I really do miss seeing you so often! We like our family ward a lot, but miss seeing all my good friends. We should hang out, and I want to know how the pregnancy is going.
Sounds Fun we have been debating between getting a Wii or a xbox 360. I am so excited your prego too! When are you due? When do you find out what your having? Lets do something soon we can have a VT reunion :)
Post a Comment