Isn't pregnancy funny the way it plays with your emotions?
So, our shower curtain liner has been ripped on two of the holes that are by where you open and close the curtain for a couple weeks and it's super annoying!! We keep forgetting to go buy a new one so whenever I take a shower I have to like tie it to the shower curtain on the end because I hate when cold air comes in, it just ruins the whole hot shower experience that I'm sure we all love..
Anywho, on Thursday night I go to get in the shower (hopefully that's not TMI for a blog, but oh well) and I start thinking about how the shower curtain liner is broken and I started getting frustrated and then all of a sudden, out of the blue, I am seriously bawling in the shower and I'm pretty sure it was all because of the shower curtain liner.. Try washing your face while literally sobbing, not an easy task..
So I'm sobbing for no good reason and am half laughing to myself about how ridiculous I'm being.. Luckily I have such a sweet husband who understands me and my ever changing hormones (which were kinda crazy before anyway, at least that's what he would say).. Have any of you ever had those times where you're upset and are just like "why am I even crying? What is wrong with me?" This was one of those moments.. Kind of a dumb thing to blog about but that was a funny/weird thing that happened to me.. Any other funny hormonal stories? Hopefully I'm not the only one with raging hormones :)
So, our shower curtain liner has been ripped on two of the holes that are by where you open and close the curtain for a couple weeks and it's super annoying!! We keep forgetting to go buy a new one so whenever I take a shower I have to like tie it to the shower curtain on the end because I hate when cold air comes in, it just ruins the whole hot shower experience that I'm sure we all love..
Anywho, on Thursday night I go to get in the shower (hopefully that's not TMI for a blog, but oh well) and I start thinking about how the shower curtain liner is broken and I started getting frustrated and then all of a sudden, out of the blue, I am seriously bawling in the shower and I'm pretty sure it was all because of the shower curtain liner.. Try washing your face while literally sobbing, not an easy task..
So I'm sobbing for no good reason and am half laughing to myself about how ridiculous I'm being.. Luckily I have such a sweet husband who understands me and my ever changing hormones (which were kinda crazy before anyway, at least that's what he would say).. Have any of you ever had those times where you're upset and are just like "why am I even crying? What is wrong with me?" This was one of those moments.. Kind of a dumb thing to blog about but that was a funny/weird thing that happened to me.. Any other funny hormonal stories? Hopefully I'm not the only one with raging hormones :)
1 comment:
Oh Steph! I know exactly what you're talking about! I swear this happens to me even when I'm not pregnant,, and Rory laughs at me and it just makes me cry harder!
Post a Comment