Saturday, May 3, 2008

Google Reader..

Mitzi showed me this cool thing called Google Reader and it's so handy that I thought I'd share it with everyone!! Watch, I bet everybody except me has been using this, but either way, maybe someone will learn something new eh?

So Google Reader is this thing where you kind of subscribe to your friend's blogs and then you sign into Google Reader and it tells you when everyone updates their blogs!! I think this is for those people who love reading everybody's posts and checking out their blogs but don't have enough time to check if anyone's posted anything new everyday.. All you have to do is click here and sign in with your Google account and on the left hand side there's a place that says "Add subscriptions" so you click on that and paste in all the blogs' URLs that you check out!! Pretty handy huh?

Maybe it's not for everybody but just in case you happen to like features like that, thought I'd share!! Let me know if you have any questions if and when you're doing it :)

No comments: