Thursday, May 8, 2008

My ABCs

A - Attached or Single: Attached
B - Best Friend: My sweet hubby, Sky
C - Cake or Pie: That is a tough call, I’m a dessert fanatic!! Cake if it’s yellow cake with chocolate frosting out of the can or the funfetti cake with the funfetti frosting but pie if it’s Sky’s mom’s homemade squash pie or warm apple pie with vanilla ice cream.. Now I have another thing to look forward to in November, Thanksgiving pie!!
D - Day: Probably Friday because it’s my day off and then I still have another weekend day to play!
E - Essential Item: I don’t know, my cell phone? I don’t like when people can’t get ahold of me or I can’t get ahold of them if I don’t have my phone
F - Favorite Color: Green
G - Gummi Bears or Worms: Bears as long as they’re the Haribo kind in the gold package J
H - Home Town: Layton
I - Indulgences: Any kind of ice cream, deep fried peaches at the Bistro on 25th Street, Sour Patch Watermelons, dark chocolate..
J - January or July: July hands down! I have been loving this summer-ish weather and being able to drive with the windows down, it’s heaven!
K - Kids: A little bundle on the way!
L - Life is incomplete without: Sky and our families
M - Marriage Date: March 10th, 2006
N - Number of Siblings: 5 brothers and 2 sistas and a half-bro and half-sista
O - Oranges or Apples: Apples, I don’t really like the texture of oranges, although I love orange juice and don’t really like apple juice
P - Phobias or Fears: Spiders!! Yikes, I hate them.. I also am afraid of the unknown, does that make me a control freak? I don’t know..
Q - Quote: “Everytime I see something fly across the room and latch onto some guy’s neck, and he’s screaming and trying to get it off, I just have to laugh because, what is that thing?” Jack Handey-- SNL
R - Reason to Smile: Sky’s new awesome job!! And our appointment later this afternoon, yay!!
S - Season: Fall definitely but this year I have really loved spring and am so excited for summer!! So basically, I just hate winter apparently..
T - Tag Three: Lor, Manda, and Bri
U - Unknown Fact: Hmm.. what wouldn’t people know? My first crush was in Germany in 3rd Grade on this boy named Jay and he looked just like Luke Skywalker, what a hunk!
V - Vegetarian or Oppressor of Animal: Haha, I love this one, I’m totally an oppressor, I am a carnivore through and through!! Meat and cheese are two of the things that I’ve craved the most..
W - Worst Habit: Sitting with my mouth open, it’s my most comfortable face (that one’s for you Marzipan!) and I do it way too often without noticing
X - Rays or Ultrasounds: Ultrasounds, I have one today!! How exciting J
Y - Your favorite food: I hate this question because it totally depends but I love Chinese food and my latest cravings have been Mac & Cheese (not even homemade, the Kraft fun-shaped kind), Captain Crunch, Hawaiian Haystacks, anything else with chicken and rice or noodles..
Z - Zodiac Sign: Libra


(If you've been tagged, click here for instructions)

4 comments:

micah folsom photography said...

Steph I need your help! I heard you are a health insurance guru... and i'm is desperate need of one of those asap! I posted a blog about our dilemma... your wisdom would be greatly appreciated!

micah folsom photography said...

oh my... thanks steph! that helps a TON! really i didn't know half that stuff! haha. k so if we are they type that never ever go to the doctor, would you just try and find a low premium plan that you can have a health savings account? or is that not a very good idea? cause all the plans i was looking into were $5000 deductibles for maternity anyways.. plus a way higher premium... what do you think?

The Taylor Family said...

steph! Hey girl! So I did that ABCs thing (FUN) but I don't know how to give directions to the people that i tagged for it like you did.... oh ya and from the looks of it it seems like sky got a new job which is good cause i asked lance if salomon was hiring and he said no. sounds like his job is better anyways!

Brook Parker said...

It was good seeing you at IHOP the other day. You looked so cute! Im glad we have these blogs so we can still chat every now and then. I dont think I will ever have such awesome relief society pres, as I did in the marrieds ward. Luv ya!