Well as much fun as it is to have Stephs’ Cyst as our current blog I decided that it is probably time for something new and something that has nothing to do with anything medical as we all know I really enjoy the medical field. And although I don’t have anything to exciting to add the post had to be updated. Man I’m struggling finding anything interesting to even blog about, with the Jazz being in the off-season and me having to wait till the end of June for the draft there isn’t too much going on. Steph would probably want me to tell everyone that we should be able to know next week what the sex of the baby is, and then for the 19 of you who voted for a boy will be happy and the rest will have to get use to the idea of a miniature me. Anywho, that’s it for me. Love you sweetie.
2 comments:
Whatever Skyler, you know it's a girl! A little blond-haired, blue-eyed Steph! Wouldn't she be sooo cute?! I voted for a girl, and I don't expect to be wrong :) And then when they get older Kaemon and Eli can fight over her.
I agree with Lori, all the way! It's so good to see your cute blog, hopefully we can still get keep in touch.
Post a Comment