Saturday, May 3, 2008

Any Guesses?




So I'm almost done with my first trimester (I accidentally wrote third the first time, whoops, totally not there yet) and I'm in my 11th week! Yay!! I have an ultrasound this coming Thursday and I've heard from various people that around your 12th week that the doctor can sometimes venture a guess as to what the baby's gender is..


Even though it's not for sure when they guess and usually they only say things like "I'm 85% sure" or whatever, I'm still super excited!! Guessing's fun I think so guess away Dr. Housel!!

In the meantime, does anybody here want to guess what we're having? I'm not going to tell you what Sky and I think it is or we might sway your vote :) So vote away! There should be a little poll on the right hand side of our blog, have fun guessing and we'll have fun reading!!



6 comments:

Eric and Kathleen said...

okay, I totally think you are having a girl. I seriously know almost 20 people having girls this year. I guess it's just our year, man! But who knows, I guess someone's gotta have a boy to date all the cute little girls coming! I think we're having a boy, but I'll know in like three weeks! AHHH! so fun!

Kristin said...

Isn't Dr. Housel nice? He was my doctor before I left for Oregon and I really liked him. By the way, they only do 1 ultrasound for the entire pregnancy up here in Oregon, so I hope you know that you are so lucky to see your little "boy" every time you go in.
Good luck with your pregnancy!

Brook Parker said...

As of now Im guessing Girl. I went to comment on this and was like hmmm what should I pick.. well I choose girl. I think either would be adorable since you guys will of course have cute kids, but Im leaning more towards girl.. Ah im so excited for you to find out! Good luck and hopefully you will get a good guesstimate lol.

The Taylor Family said...

Hi preggers!! Just thought I'd leave ya quick message and say Hi:) I think you will have a boy but only because Sky needs a Jazz Companion! But we'll see. Any guesses yourself? I KNEW I was having a girl deep down. How exciting.

Marzipan said...

I didn't know you were prego!!! Yahoo! Congratulations!!! It's so worth it I promise!

Scott, Kelly, Liz, Logan said...

For some reason I'm thinking it is a boy. I have no idea why I think that, but I'm sure either way you guys will be happy cute parents. How's the new ward?