Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Our new favorite pasttime..




Babysitting!!

So this past weekend, we had the honor of babysitting for the Froerers (little Ivie and Zander) and it was such a blast!! Ivie's two and Zander's two months so I don't think we could have done it if both of us weren't there since we're not "trained parents" yet but it was a great time!











Ivie playing with headbands, necklaces and her Dora-mobile







Feeding Zander his "milk stuff"


















Champ "stealing" Ivie's newfound toys


Kate having the time of her life
holding little Zander (maybe she got
all of her "aunt cravings" out of her
system now.. Hopefully not though
because she'll be the best aunt!!)


But that's not all...

"We" got to watch George, Blaine & Lindsay's cute little boy on Monday.. I say "we" because George is actually afraid of Sky.. It's quite funny actually because I used the bathroom for probably 30 seconds and had Sky watch George and he started crying when I wasn't in the room anymore :(


Sky cuddling with Ivie while they sang along to Aladdin


George looks a little sleepy in the left picture but he actually was going crazy dancing to music.. His dancing is adorable!! He does this little hop-step thing.. I caught a little video footage, maybe one day it'll actually work when I try to post it.. That's Randi in the bottom picture, she's such a good friend, she helped me babysit cute little George before we went to the gym.. She had fun playing with him, I think she's his new favorite because he kept wanting to go to her, hehe..






5 comments:

Marzipan said...

Hi Steph!!!!!!! I was so happy when you wrote on my blog! It's been soooo long! So how are things going for you? What are you doing these days?

Cami said...

You can tell you love being around kids, and kids love being around you! Landon LOVES you and still wants you to come to his birthday party :)

Blaine said...

Oh! You have pictures of George - I love it! I am so glad that you like him - you can watch him anytime! By the way you are going to be such fabulous parents with all of this practice!

Ruth said...

Hey, who's that dog Champ??? I love little Ivie! You're so lucky you got to babysit for them. :)

Did you ever find a home for that sweet kitty?

Scott, Kelly, Liz, Logan said...

Steph,
You weren't kidding when you said that you are willing to babysit. It looks like you guys have a great time with the kids, which means you'll be awesome parents someday. :) I still haven't seen george dance but I'm sure it's great.