So I don't know if you remember how we rescued that little dog a little while ago from the street? Well, maybe the word spread around the animal kingdom that we're "animal friendly" or something because we have a little "kitty stalker"..
There's the cutest little white and orange cat that apparently has a crush on our cat or something because once the refuge saw our kitty through the sliding glass door, it hasn't left our back porch.. It really is so sad though, it was hanging around our back porch for a few days, night and day mind you, and then we decided we should probably give it some food, so we did.. We've been giving the skinny kitty a little food and water everyday and I feel so bad because it's so cold and wet outside.. I gave it an old towel to sleep on because it's been curling itself up in this empty plant pot that we have on our porch and it sleeps like that, cute but sad..
It really is heartbreaking because when I give it food you can tell that it wants to come in so bad and the kitty keeps limping and needs a little bath and we would love to take it in (it really is the cutest little cat) but we don't have room in our condo for two kitties and we don't have them money to get a cat declawed and get it shots and spayed (or neutered) or anything.. Does anyone know anyone who wants a cute little kitty for a small fee?
Totally kidding, you could come take it off our porch at no charge :) Please, really though, let me know because Sky's parents are moving and don't want another animal and my parents are having some allergy problems over there..
I just realized as I put these pictures on that they don't do this little kitty justice, he (or she) looks kind of scary but she really is really sweet.. Really..
4 comments:
Hey Steph! I am so glad to see that you found our blog. Isn't blogging fun! I love the pic of you and sky at the top of your blog! You guys are so cute.
Keep in touch "cat lady" ;>
hey steph...this is Jessica Thackeray...I started a blog...it isn't all that great yet, but it is kjthackeray.blogspot.com, so check it out.
Yikes, cat lady, I sure hope not.. I keep telling myself that I'm not a "cat person," I just have a cat.. Maybe my worst nightmare's come true and instead of having kids I'm one of those people that ends up having 7 cats instead, scary!! :)
Oh my gosh, how sad! I would love to have a cat, seriously! But I have George! Blaine keeps trying to convince me to let us get a cat or dog - but George is the only one I want to worry about feeding/bathing and such!
Post a Comment