So maybe I'm the only one, but sitting on the internet trying to do my homework for my online classes is sometimes not the most productive thing.. There are so many interesting websites (and blogs) right at your fingertips, it's so distracting!! I guess it doesn't help that I have a slight case of ADD, but either way, I am definitely lacking in the concentration department tonight so I just wanted to pose a question..
Why would a class that's devoted to learning about stress, how to manage it, why it's caused, and what to do about it have an assignment due every night? I don't think I could ask for anything that could tip me over the edge right now, am I right? It's almost like an oxymoron of sorts: the class name is "The Family in Stress" but what it should really read is "The Family will be in Stress if you take this class because, little do you know, you won't have a night of freedom to yourself, muah haha ha!!" I guess that's probably the reason why I'm not a professor, I don't have a PhD, and I don't have the honor of being able to choose names for classes (although I'm sure you're all wishing that I did :) )
So as I head back to typing up why I am feeling stressed, how I'm going to "cope" with that, learning about a million different theories, and trying to stay awake, I would like to give a nice "hazzah!" (that's for you Breklyn) to all of those who feel like they don't want to do their homework and are now meandering through people's blogs.. Hopefully I'm not the only one..
Why would a class that's devoted to learning about stress, how to manage it, why it's caused, and what to do about it have an assignment due every night? I don't think I could ask for anything that could tip me over the edge right now, am I right? It's almost like an oxymoron of sorts: the class name is "The Family in Stress" but what it should really read is "The Family will be in Stress if you take this class because, little do you know, you won't have a night of freedom to yourself, muah haha ha!!" I guess that's probably the reason why I'm not a professor, I don't have a PhD, and I don't have the honor of being able to choose names for classes (although I'm sure you're all wishing that I did :) )
So as I head back to typing up why I am feeling stressed, how I'm going to "cope" with that, learning about a million different theories, and trying to stay awake, I would like to give a nice "hazzah!" (that's for you Breklyn) to all of those who feel like they don't want to do their homework and are now meandering through people's blogs.. Hopefully I'm not the only one..
No comments:
Post a Comment