Thursday, February 7, 2008

4 Feet Deep


The last few days I have spent a top the world or in other words on top of my parents roof, as they have had 4 feet or more on their roof and combined with the foot of ice had caused their roof to start leaking. I can't believe how much more snow they have gotten than us here on the other side of the mountain. Well, besides freezing on top of the roof it was quite enjoyable jumping off the roof and landing in a pile of fresh powder. Along with the roof leak we had to repair the soaked carpet and minor damage to a wall, but luckily with the many different jobs that I have taken since I've been home from my mission one of them turned out to be useful as I was an apprentice carpet journeyman. So the problem was fixed relatively fast as an inspector come by Friday for a family looking to buy the home.


Here Cam and I are getting ready to jump off the roof.



1 comment:

The Sayamas said...

Skyler, can we pay you to come fix our carpet? You know what I'm talking about, where ROry decided to run the cable aloneg the wall and also where he decided to tuck it into the tile. He's good at a lot of things but not carpet :)