So, I ran across this quiz to see which Jane Austen heroine you are most like and, naturally, I had to take it as these are the movies that my mom and I always watched together since I was just a wee one.. My favorite is Sense and Sensibility without a doubt but saying that I'm like Elizabeth Bennett is such an honor :) Take it ladies!! Let's see who you are!!

4 comments:
Hey Steph, It was good to hear from you. NO, I have to say I am definitely not trying to forget our old ward. I loved it. Are you still pressing on as the RSP? Hope that things are good for you. I liked the pictures of all of the people from our old ward. It was fun to see the Frorers baby.
hey it's jami (and brett)! Thanks for the comment on our blog...i'm guessing you linked from the Richards'? IT's fun to find old friends on here! How's the old ward? Is it still the same fun bishopric? We miss utah, but are adjusting well to Ohio! Hope all is well with you guys...it will be nice to keep in touch!
--jami anderton--
Suh-weetness. Elizabeth is as good one to be. Cass would love this quiz.
Hey Steph. This is Rory. I am most like Elinor Dashwood. Hmm, not sure who that is, but hopefully she has more testosterone than the others. haha
Post a Comment