Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Family Pictures 2010

This fall one of my besties, Mitzi Torgersen, took our family pictures and I absolutely loved every single one! Selma being a typical 2-year old stinker during the entire shoot so I was hoping that we'd at least get one picture and lo and behold, she got plenty, I was so excited, she is awesome!












Thank you so much Mitz, love you! Check out her skills here.

12 comments:

Vause Family said...

Ok, I love the shot of Selma being a stinker and then so cute and cuddly the next. Adorable! I need to get your bumbo back to you soon with your new one on the way.

The DeGiulio's said...

Your pictures turned out great. You have such a cute little family.

StuandSom said...

I love her soo much. She is hilarious! your family is darling and we miss you guys tons. we really need to do a game night or something. Especially since oyu have number two on the way. you may not be able to after that for a little while.

Adam, Annie, Josan and Calvin said...

WOW!!!! I love the pictures! Selma is getting cuter and cuter! And I love belly #2 too! you re so cute pregnant! (hope you feel the jealousy here;))

Unknown said...

So cute Steph! I love her Curly hair! Ellie's is just like that!

Randi Patch said...

Selma is such a doll, and of course, you always look so cute and trendy! I love how your pictures turned out. You really do have a cute family! I am so excited for you next little one!! Hope everything is going good!

hoLLY said...

Of course mItzI did an amazing job! YOu guys look great and little s is too adorable!!

Jewels said...

She is awesome! She takes all of my sister and her families pictures! They always turn out amazing!! I need to get her to take ours now!

Selma is so stinkin cute! I love how you can see her personality through the pictures!! Congrats again on numero 2! :)

The Froerer's said...

Super cute! Of course, what else would you expect with such a cute family and such a great photographer :)

Courtney Allphin said...

Oh my gosh, those a freaking darling!!! We need to get together and play badly!!!!!!

Kory & Tina Kennington said...

You are such a cute mom Stephanie and I love reading your blog! I hope someday I have a daughter-in-law just like you...you're amazing! Thanks for sharing your life and congrats on the new one!

Brook Parker said...

Your pics turned out amazing! You have the cutest little fam, and S is gorgeous <3