Last week, I was having kind of a down day. I can't recall why I was sad, just one of those days I guess, but we were driving home in the car and I hear from the back "Mommy?" So I say "What sweetie?"
And she asks "Mommy okay?"
That was just what I needed to turn my day around, it's amazing how intuitive kids are and that even though they need and depend on us as parents, we need them too. To feel loved unconditionally is something that is indescribable. I feel so blessed to have Selma as my daughter, we love you little S!
Selma playing on my parents' bed with "Papa's gah-ses"

6 comments:
oh! they totally know just what to do and say to make life sweet! i love that pic...she's looking so grown up!
what a sweet spirit that little selma has! i'm so glad she was able to make you feel better.
She is soo darling!! If you ever need to chat give me a call!1 I sure miss you!
That is such a cute picture. Selma is sweet. I hope this week is going better. :)
AWWWWW! Thanks for sharing, Steph! Snuggle that little girl for me. :D
Steph, your little girl is so cute!! I just came across my old blog and realized that you commented on it, and I never saw it until now! But anyway, I have a new one that I actually update!! Can't wait to hear more about your family adventures!!
Post a Comment