Being a family girl, I like to spend as much time as I can with the ones I love most, especially if I don't get to see them very often..
Before my grandma and great-grandma flew back to New York, we stopped for some lunch at Chuck-a-rama on the way to the airport.. Great company, great food, who could ask for more, right?
She loves her good-looking uncle Jake
..
Selma was also able to meet her other great-grandma on my side, my dad's mom, Chona.. She'd been dying to meet Selma since she was born but we had just never been able to work out a time to make it down to SLC, we're slackers, I know.. Luckily, my dad's brother, Bruce, and his wife, Lisa, came up from Vegas and brought her up to my dad's house so we could have a little get-together, it was so great seeing all of them!!
My little bro, Jake, and super cute half-sista, Isabella
Just a little glimpse of how Selma can get overwhelmed when she's meeting new people when there's a lot of commotion around her.. She's already got a little bit of separation anxiety or something, I'm doomed!!
These two siblings love to get their pictures taken, Joey and Isabella, they're so much fun!
My uncle Bruce and aunt Lisa, she is a pro-crocheter!! She mailed me the cutest little crocheted blanket that is so soft and warm, I love it!! She has made me determined to learn, thanks so much Lisa!!
All the girls, minus Selma.. Grandma, me, my beautiful step-mom, Salwa, Aunt Lisa, and Isabella
Thanks for having us over Dad! It was great being able to see so much family over the last little while, can't wait to see you all again soon!!
4 comments:
how fun, i love family time too!
It's so fun to be around family, especially when you have a little one. It means so much more.
Great pictures! sounds like great family time! i love family time!
Thats great you were able to spend time with the fam. Its definately priceless and is always a good time.
Post a Comment