I've been tagged by one of my high school buddies, Katie, thanks girl!!
The Rules: Share 6 UNSPECTACULAR quirks or facts about yourself, then tag 6 people.
1. I never take the top plate, bowl, cup, utensil, etc. off of a stack, it has to be the next one down or from somewhere in the middle. Apparently my brain thinks that if I don't take the top one that somehow one from the middle is "less contaminated" and therefore "cleaner" than the other plates? Go figure..
2. I have to have the covers straight when I get in bed. Basically, the bed has to be practically made before I'm able to get comfortable. I hate having the sheets even a little bunchy or not smooth. Sky doesn't care as much as me so I don't think he really likes this quirk, hehe.
3. Whenever I'm turning up or down the volume on a radio or TV that has numbers for it's symbols, I always have to stop on a random number or it drives me nuts. I like my things in even numbers.
4. I don't like when Sky goes to bed before me. I know I'm crazy but I like going to bed at the same time. It's the worst when he doesn't tell me that he's going to bed and then I find him fast asleep so I have to go to sleep all by my lonesome, not that I don't want him to get a good night's sleep. Man, I must be insecure :)
5. Whenever I'm driving or reading advertisements, etc. I tend to notice all of the typos and weirdly phrased sentences on billboards, in print ads, manuals, you name it. Call me crazy, but when you're paying all this money to advertise something, you think you'd hire someone to spell check?
6. The food I eat either has to be really hot or really cold (and it has to be what it's supposed to be, e.g. pizza=really hot, milk=really cold). I don't like lukewarm food or food that's been sitting out for a little bit. If it's been sitting out, I have to either refrigerate it for a little bit or heat it up in the microwave. I guess my leftovers policy would also apply to this, I try to like leftovers but I just don't so I try to make food in the exact portions we need :)
I tag: Mollie, SueAnn, Monica Phelps, Mitzi, Tanya Garn & Holly Amos! Can't wait to hear all of your fun quirks!
The Rules: Share 6 UNSPECTACULAR quirks or facts about yourself, then tag 6 people.
1. I never take the top plate, bowl, cup, utensil, etc. off of a stack, it has to be the next one down or from somewhere in the middle. Apparently my brain thinks that if I don't take the top one that somehow one from the middle is "less contaminated" and therefore "cleaner" than the other plates? Go figure..
2. I have to have the covers straight when I get in bed. Basically, the bed has to be practically made before I'm able to get comfortable. I hate having the sheets even a little bunchy or not smooth. Sky doesn't care as much as me so I don't think he really likes this quirk, hehe.
3. Whenever I'm turning up or down the volume on a radio or TV that has numbers for it's symbols, I always have to stop on a random number or it drives me nuts. I like my things in even numbers.
4. I don't like when Sky goes to bed before me. I know I'm crazy but I like going to bed at the same time. It's the worst when he doesn't tell me that he's going to bed and then I find him fast asleep so I have to go to sleep all by my lonesome, not that I don't want him to get a good night's sleep. Man, I must be insecure :)
5. Whenever I'm driving or reading advertisements, etc. I tend to notice all of the typos and weirdly phrased sentences on billboards, in print ads, manuals, you name it. Call me crazy, but when you're paying all this money to advertise something, you think you'd hire someone to spell check?
6. The food I eat either has to be really hot or really cold (and it has to be what it's supposed to be, e.g. pizza=really hot, milk=really cold). I don't like lukewarm food or food that's been sitting out for a little bit. If it's been sitting out, I have to either refrigerate it for a little bit or heat it up in the microwave. I guess my leftovers policy would also apply to this, I try to like leftovers but I just don't so I try to make food in the exact portions we need :)
I tag: Mollie, SueAnn, Monica Phelps, Mitzi, Tanya Garn & Holly Amos! Can't wait to hear all of your fun quirks!
5 comments:
Aren't the quirks what make us all fun?!? I can't sleep with without the covers perfect either and at times I drive Zeb crazy because I will spend 5 minutes fixing them and then lay down, only to get up and fix them again!
Good thing I just did this tag!! woo hoo! You better come to IKEA when I am there, you always go when I am not :(
your funny, and I love that you don't like to go to bed without Sky, Im the same way but not with sky, haha jk. But mp and I don't sleep well without each other. Now check out my lame quirks:)
thank you for choosing me... I don't think I have very many but I'll have think hard
Hey Steph just wanted to let you know that you look geat! I want to drop by a present for you but can't remember your condo's #. text me it or leave me a comment!
Post a Comment