Lately, I've been trying to get things done around the house and get everything ready before Baby Chugg makes her arrival. I've heard about the "nesting" stage that some pregnant women go through before they deliver and I don't know if I've gotten a little bit of that bug or what but I've been working working working getting things organized and finished around the house and boy does it feel great!!
My most recent projects include:
This bookshelf that Sky's parents so graciously gave us. They just moved into their newly built house and this didn't go with anything in there so they gave it to us, thanks guys!!
My most recent projects include:
This bookshelf that Sky's parents so graciously gave us. They just moved into their newly built house and this didn't go with anything in there so they gave it to us, thanks guys!!
Sky and I decided that it needed a little bit of a facelift though so I primed, painted and distressed it a few weeks ago.
The finished product:

I've also gotten back into my sewing habit. I decided that having a bunch of unfinished little baby dresses when she gets here is probably not the smartest thing. These two shirts, however, are not two of the items that I started and didn't finish so I guess I'll have to work harder at those ones I haven't finished too, whoops.
The finished product:
4 comments:
Steph, What FUN! You are a great seamstress too. Those shirts are darling! What else do you need for that sweet girl? -Erin
Steph you are quite the little homemaker! I'm going to have to get you to help me with a few projects so my house can be as cute as yours! ...and I'm jelous you can sew so well! Keep nesting all you want and enjoy it!
You are so talented at decorating and making shelts/dressers look so cute! I love it! Wish I was talented in that area like you.
Hey Steph, I hope things are going good with your pregnancy! I cannot believe you only have a month left! I can't wait to see her. You and Sky should come down and visit us:)
Post a Comment