Thanks Holly for tagging me!! This is the picture tag where you go into your picture files on your computer and choose the 4th picture from the 4th folder and tell a little bit about it, then tag 6 people. I love the randomness of this tag (and the simplicity of it all :) )

This is a picture of Sky (obviously) on our honeymoon. We were in the Downtown Disney store that sells all of the Disney merchandise and found this funny hat that said "Dwarfs Fear Me, Women Want Me." We thought that that fit him to a tee with him being so tall (at least the dwarfs part :) Love you sweetie!)
I tag Katie M, Court A, Heather C, Amanda T, Jen M, and Chelsea W, can't wait to see your randomness! :)
I tag Katie M, Court A, Heather C, Amanda T, Jen M, and Chelsea W, can't wait to see your randomness! :)
1 comment:
haha thats funny!! Happy b-day!!! what a fun one!yay! for the Office DVD! what a sweet hubby!
Post a Comment