Tuesday, October 21, 2008

It's the Most Wonderful Time of the Year..

Fall is birthday season in my family. It starts with Sky’s on September 30th and then we have just about a birthday a week until December with Sky’s dad’s on October 12th, my sister Rachel’s today, the 21st, my mom’s on October 30th, Sky’s mom’s on November 7th, my brother Tyson’s on November 10th, and mine on October 15th, not to mention our baby being due November 25th, crazy!!

I decided that I’d do a little post about how sweet of a husband I have, he made my birthday so much fun! I think as you get older birthdays lose a little bit of their luster but it’s still nice being remembered and loved :) Last week my boss decided to take me and the other girls I work with out to lunch and for bowling while on the clock. It doesn’t get much better than getting paid to have fun. Our “billing day of fun” just happened to fall on my birthday so I got a nice little break from work and when I got back was surprised with these:



My parents are so thoughtful and sent me some bright happy flowers at work, I just wish I could have enjoyed them a bit longer since we were gone all day.

When I got home from work, Sky decided it was present time so I opened my presents and found these:

Both of which I love! After present time, he surprised me and took me down to Salt Lake to eat dinner at one of our favorite places, The Old Spaghetti Factory (spumoni ice cream, need I say more?) and then he wanted to walk around Temple Square and the visitors center so we did that too, it was fun just spending time together in such a beautiful place.





My birthday card was great too, not only did he reminisce about when we first met but he gave me some spending money to use for shopping guilt-free while we were up at Park City this past weekend, couldn’t ask for more than that! :)

While we were up at Park City (we went with my family over UEA weekend), we got a few baby deals that were too good to pass up, played some Settlers with my fam, watched some movies, went out to eat as a fam, played at the park, and shopped. I was in dire need of some new makeup so I got me some of this:




All in all, I had a great birthday spending time with Sky and my fam, good times! Thanks for making me feel so loved sweetie, I love you!

8 comments:

Holly said...

Happy Birthday!! I feel like I'm stalking you from your blog, I haven't seen you forever! You look great though, and I'm so happy for you!

Matt and Marci said...

Hey youngster! HaPpY BiRtHdAy! It's a good that that husband of yours treats you so good... I glad to hear you had a fun day! By the way, were are you guys living?

Chantel and Brian said...

What a fun birthday! Wow, playing during work while getting paid...why did that never happen to me?

Chelsea said...

Happy Birthday! Sounds like you guys have had a fun October..... I think October FLEW by!

Georgi Family said...

I am so excited I found your blog. I was checking my friend Laura to see if she had her baby and saw that you commented. I didn't know you knew the wheelers? Small world. You are getting so close. Not fair that your face is not puffy though. Hope you had a happy birthday. now I am craving the spaghetti factory. 8)

Blake and Rachele Burtenshaw said...

"you've been boo-ed". check out my blog.

Tanya said...

Hi cutie, your blog is so fun. Wow it's getting close. We will have to get together before your life changes for good.

MELISSA'S BLOG said...

so i just wanted to say you look so cute and i love your pictures you got done.