Drum roll please...
Sorry this is a picture of a picture but I didn't want to take the time to drive down to my mom's and scan it in. On the right of the picture are the two little legs facing left and the proof in the pudding right in between :)
It turns out we are going to have a miniature.. Sky!! Yep, for all of those 19 people who guessed right, congrats! It's a boy! Our little guy is due November 25th still for those who are keeping track and we’re so excited for our pumpkin to arrive! If pregnancy and deliveries run in the family, I’ll probably be holding out a week or two after my due date, yay! (note the sarcasm) I would love the baby to have a November birthday though and I heard my doctor’s pretty good at inducing so that you don’t go too over your due date so I guess we’ll see if my dream of going natural will come true.
That’s right.
Natural.
I know what you’re all thinking, “is she crazy?” If you’re thinking that then I’m disappointed because you all know the answer to that :) I guess I just figure, hey, if my mom can do it with 4 kids, why not me? If you talk to me when I’m in labor, it might be (and probably will be) a different story but as for now, that’s the plan and I’m sticking to it!
As for what’s been going on since the discovery of our little guy’s gender.. Well, not a whole lot has happened. We found out on 6/5/08 and Dr. Housel said that he was 90% sure that it was a boy so that just makes me a little nervous to go overboard and buy a bunch of stuff. He said that we had the OK to go ahead and buy little boy stuff but to keep the receipts, I don’t know, what do you guys think? 90%? Is that a good enough percentage to be sure?
Here's a little side view of the little guy. I guess it's sort of a "brain" shot or something, it looks pretty cool but I didn't get what I was looking at for a little bit :)
8 comments:
Hooray! A boy! I am so excited for you, little boys are so much fun. We shoudl all get together and go to luch/breakfast again, just to catch up.
We'll see about that...
CONGRATS on a mini Sky! I love the quilt you made! hope you guys are having a good summer!
YAY for boys! That is exciting! I knew my vote was right...Sky is one of those guys who only shoots male swimmers. haha Congrats!
yay! how exciting! congrats you two!
Congratulations!!!! That is SO exciting! And I don't think you'll be able to NOT buy little boy things even if it is only 90% sure...baby stuff is just too cute!!!
But that really is great news! How are you feeling? And going natural is a good goal...it's not that bad (I hear) hehehe.
SO you need an update. I keep checkling for one so that I can say I TOLD YOU SO!
Post a Comment