That’s right, that’ll be me in like, help me out here, 5 months? 4 months? I haven’t quite gotten this pregnancy thing down yet.. Speaking of pregnancy, Sky & I are having a baby!! A little turkey baby to be exact, due two days before Thanksgiving!! We’ll have a lot to be thankful for this year I’m sure :) P.S. That picture is trying on maternity clothes in Mimi Maternity down at Gateway, my mom had this brilliant idea to shop their winter clearance since I'll be wearing maternity clothes in the fall/winter so we got me some super cute clothes!! Don't you love the little belly they give you to wear?
So I’m only 8 weeks and some-odd days along but people have already started asking me if I’m pregnant (which I don’t mind by the way) perhaps because of being sick, but probably because I’m the worst at hiding stuff ever!! Then there’s the question of how soon is too soon to tell people? I guess we figured that since we had our first appointment last week that it would be okay now, plus our families know, we announced it to our work last week (since I got sick at work last week and people are now suspicious, more details to come) so why not tell everyone else? Seems logical right? Of course, that’s what I want to hear..
13 comments:
Hey Guys! We are super excited for you! That is so fun that you are pregnant. I totally guessed it when everyone was worried about what you were eating...haha. Well, that is so fun! Keep us posted on all the fun stuff going on. We need to all get together and hang out sometime.
WooHoo! Baby Chugg! We are so excited for you guys! That is so fun! You two will be such a cute mom and dad! Way to go! Let's play!
Thanks you guys!! We're excited too :) Playoffs are right around the corner so we'll be having some killer Jazz parties with our favorite Jazz friends of course!! Let's totally get together soon!!
Yay for new babies! I'm so so happy for you guys! But as for the backgrounds... Go to cutestblogontheblock.blogspot.com. There are so many cute ones to choose from and it's pretty easy to work with:)
CONGRATS!!! You guys will be the best parents! We're soo happy for you!
Yeah for babies! Congrats on your exciting news! Have you visited http://www.babycenter.com/ yet? It is a fun place and they can email you weekly newsletter on your progress and how the baby is developing. It is pretty fun!
HA! It's about time - not to brag to everyone else that I already knew . . but I did! I really am so excited for you. Being pregnant was pretty fun actually, especially with your first baby! And remember to talk to me when you get pregnancy worries (not eating treats, etc.) Just try to stay layed-back!
Congrats again! You are a pretty hot prego girl with that belly! I can't wait!
Congrats!!! I'm so excited for you!! And I loved your Deal/No Deal story. One of my mission comp's hubby also went and made it to the end! Small world (or maybe not so small since it sounds like there were a million people there)
Congrats Steph! I can't wait to see the little Chugg. Babies are so much fun. Hopefully you wont be spending Thanksgiving in the hospital although I must say that the food wasn't that bad.
You guys are all so sweet!! Thanks for all the support, if there's any reason why we'll be good parents it's because of all the great examples that we have from you guys! :)
hey steph! We are so excited for you guys to have a baby! It's so much fun. We can have play dates soon. I'll talk to you soon. Go Jazz
Congrats.
Post a Comment