Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Eyelash curlers..

I normally like eyelash curlers but yesterday they just didn’t mix with me.

First mistake: I decided to put on my mascara while I was driving to stake conference since I had to practice for the musical number and play prelude and was running a little late.

Second mistake: I put on my mascara BEFORE I curled my eyelashes, whoopsie!

Third mistake: I curled my eyelashes while turning, bad idea altogether.

Overall outcome: Yes, I ripped half my eyelashes off of my left eye!!! I look real classy now. I’m wondering how long it’ll take for them to grow back, hopefully not too long, I hear that sometimes when your pregnant that your hair grows faster and stuff so maybe eyelashes too? :) Welp, until then, Sky said that I should start wearing fake eyelashes.. Very supportive, I know haha.. Guess I learned my lesson!! No more makeup in the car!

The right picture has half the eyelashes out on the right side and the left picture is normal.. Aren't eye pictures weird and kinda creepy? I think so but I just thought it was funny..




Whoops!!

3 comments:

Shanda said...

YES!!! I am so glad that you blogged this! It is my favorite story ever!!! EVER!!! I wish you would have put a picture of all the eyelashes that you lost on there! Seriously it is my fave as I said before because I too have gone through the tragedy of having a huge bald spot of eyelashes! When it happens again I will post it on my blog too! That way you will feel better :)

micah folsom photography said...

Ahhh poor thing that must have killed! Don't worry... if anyone can pull off only a half-filled eyelid of eyelashes.. it's you! haha

candice said...

Ouch! and congrats on the baby! That is so exciting!