
So last week we celebrated our two-year anniversary (with all the other Spring Break-ers) on March 10th.. It's crazy how fast the time flies!! It seemed like just yesterday we were making our little home in Bonne Villa, those were the days.. I am so lucky to have found someone so sweet and funny, he is the sweetest guy I know!!
We had a really great time celebrating our anniversary too, we went out the Saturday before and had an AWESOME lunch at Corbin's (their spinach/artichoke dip and their fries (not together) are HEAVEN!) That night we got to go down to Sego Lily in Midvale and get a couples' soak and massage, it was sooo nice!! I've never had a professional massage before and boy are they relaxing! Soaking in a tub is sitting too still for me though, I think I have to be moving around, or at least reading.. It was still the best and Sky loved it!!
Sky, being the sweetie that he is and knowing that I like a nice, clean house, made these little "Gripe Free Chore Coupons" with free cleaning of the shower, free back massage, etc.. So nice!! I love that I can use those :) For his anniversary present, I made him a book on mypublisher.com and it turned out pretty nice I think!! It's all in good fun :) If you want to look at it, copy and paste the following link into your address bar and hopefully it'll work!! http://www.mypublisher.com/bookstore/book_viewer.py?d=tq%3Ey-cppl%60je%3E32589:3

All in all it was a great day and I couldn't have asked for anything more or anyone better to share it with.. Here's to two years and many more to come!! Love you sweetie!!

We had a really great time celebrating our anniversary too, we went out the Saturday before and had an AWESOME lunch at Corbin's (their spinach/artichoke dip and their fries (not together) are HEAVEN!) That night we got to go down to Sego Lily in Midvale and get a couples' soak and massage, it was sooo nice!! I've never had a professional massage before and boy are they relaxing! Soaking in a tub is sitting too still for me though, I think I have to be moving around, or at least reading.. It was still the best and Sky loved it!!
Sky, being the sweetie that he is and knowing that I like a nice, clean house, made these little "Gripe Free Chore Coupons" with free cleaning of the shower, free back massage, etc.. So nice!! I love that I can use those :) For his anniversary present, I made him a book on mypublisher.com and it turned out pretty nice I think!! It's all in good fun :) If you want to look at it, copy and paste the following link into your address bar and hopefully it'll work!! http://www.mypublisher.com/bookstore/book_viewer.py?d=tq%3Ey-cppl%60je%3E32589:3
All in all it was a great day and I couldn't have asked for anything more or anyone better to share it with.. Here's to two years and many more to come!! Love you sweetie!!
6 comments:
Cool book idea! I LOVE your wedding pics! Your belt/sash over your wedding dress is so cute! I've never seen that before. Really, it might be my new favorite thing for weddings. Happy 2 yrs!
Your book turned out awesome! What a sweet idea. I had so much fun hanging out with you the girls the other night...thanks! Oh ya, and I finally have a blog. You were my inspiration.
I love your picts! They are so freaking cute! I wish that Randy and I would have done wild and crazy pictures! I love that you guys made faces and stuff it just makes it so fun. Love ya! Congrats on 2 years.
aw love the pics! you guys are such a cute couple, love you guys! Congrats on 2yrs and many many more to come!
Steph this was so cute! Congrats on 2 years! you guys are an adorable couple!
Hey, I was just making a MyPublisher wedding book. I saw Loretta's and wanted to make one because they are so cute. That was a good gift idea. I love the wedding pics.
Post a Comment