Monday, February 11, 2008

Celebrity "Twins?"

Okay, so lots of people have been posting these "which celebrities do you look most like?" posts so I decided to take a whack at it.. Well, I put this picture of Sky in there from our honeymoon and I still can't stop laughing.. See for yourself:



I don't know who he looks more like, Shaq or Carlos Santana, oh man, that was a really good laugh.. So I show Sky this and he was like "cool, I look like Matt Damon, that's awesome" and then I point out the fact that he also resembles Ruben Studdard and Lil' Bow Wow and he made me change the picture because it's obviously "because the picture that I put in originally is just of his chin," so here's his next crack at it:



Lucky me, guess I've got a little "Jason Bourne" in my husband after all, hehe :) I guess we'll never know what it was about that top picture that could've made him look like Danny Glover.. As for me, here are my celebrity "twins" as they say:



Well, this experience has definitely been eye-opening.. My personal favorite out of my look-alikes? Billy Bob Thornton, of course, what a looker..

3 comments:

The Sayamas said...

HAHAHA!!! BUFFY!! I knew she'd have to be on there!

Cami said...

HA! See.. I've always told you that you look like buffy! And you never believed me...pssshhh

Marianne said...

That's really funny! Whats the website that you do that on?